1. Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Depart Kirkwall 0930 return to Kirkwall 1330
THE WEST MAINLAND
- Maeshowe. Chambered tomb constructed in 2300bc
- Ness of Brodgar. Recent excavations
- Standing stones of Stenness / Ring of Brodgar -
increasing your list of unanswered questions.
- Skara Brae. A must see for any visitor to Orkney.
2. Tuesday and Thursday.
THE SOUTH ISLES
- Churchill barriers / Italian chapel. Built by Italian PoW's during World War Two
- Orkney Wine Company shop
- Fossil centre. Coffee and homembakes
- The Tomb of the Eagles. Stone Age / Bronze Age site.
We can also arrange bespoke tours, please contact us for more information.
Terms & Conditions
£45 per person.
Payment daily tours and trips
Payment in full is required on booking. Payment can be made by cash, cheque drawn on UK banks, and most major debit and credit cards. We do not accept American Express.
Any bank charges levied by by the sending or receiving banks will be met by the customer.
To cancel your booking please contact us by email or letter. The following charges apply for cancellation:
Notification more than 28 days prior to departure: 25%
1 to 27 days prior to departure: 50%
We strongly recommend that all our clients to have their own travel insurance in place.